I have booked to go and visit Oreneta in Barcelona in March. Nic, Ad and I were talking about it and we all really fancied it, the Spanish relatives are agreeable, so we have a long weekend at the end of March. Hooray! It has so many good things about it
- we are having a holiday
- we are staying with relatives and get to spend time with them and get to know them all better
- it will be nicer there than here weatherwise in March
- I will have finished the new management system start up and will be in the mood for a holiday
- Nic will have finished a busy time at work and will be in the mood for a holiday
- it'll be nice to have a holiday with Adam and Nic as the last time we did this was years ago
On a totally different subject, Brian and I managed to spend all morning buying 1 pair of curtains. We spent a great deal of time whittering because Ikea no longer sell the ones we were hoping to buy, so had to come to a decision about an alternative. we also spent an age debating on the possible type of corner cupboard for the kitchen and came to no conclusion whatsoever.
Amazing how long it can take to do something so simple!