About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pruning today

Today has been another beautiful spring day. Today I have been out in the garden, and have been pruning things so we now have a huge pile of prunings from various bushes and plants which my son will take up to the tip next week.

So having been just doing stuff like that, plus cleaning out the drains and doing washing I have nothing much to talk about , so here are another few pictures from yesterday's walk.


Here is curious sheep.Here is a wall painting from the church They were covered by whitewash during the Reformation but were uncovered and restored a few years ago, and they still are remarkably vibrant.
Here is a toad carved in wood above the church door like the bird in my header.
Hope you are having spring where you are too

1 comment:

oreneta said...

I adore these carved animals....so lovely.