About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More wiii

I am a dwindling fire on most things on the wii. However my downhill slalom improved to 2 stars today which, condsidering I went through all the flags first time, is a real improvement.

It is interesting because I did get hot and sweaty tonight, doing about 20 mins of various exercises on the machine. Hotter than I expected to. Even bearing in mind my lack of fitness, I was still impressed at the effort it does take.

The diet had a slight wobble when the Cowbridge staff left us some really posh chocolates, and I did have a few of them. However the main meals are all being good and I have lost 2 lbs this week which is exactly on target for week one.

I am fairly pleased so far. However it is early days yet.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

Congratulations on the two pounds! Most impressive.