About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It all happens at once

Cowbridge branch library is being refurbished. It has had the builders in since October, and they were due to finish after Christmas. However because of the cold they couldn't lay concrete so they are running late.

The library furniture fitters were booked to be in this week - all by themselves to put in the shelving etc. They are there, but so are the builders.

And the painters.

And the decorators.

And the RFID self service people.

And some of our staff.

I am going there tomorrow too.

It is bedlam apparently.

Without heating. I shall wear my furry boots.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

The good thing is I guess that there is progress and that you have furry boots.