About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Poorly laptop

I have come to the conclusion that my laptop is poorly because the internet problems go away when I stick the ethernet cable in (like now) so I may have to take it to be looked at. Ouch.


This is a picture I took on Sunday of Nic riding a headless horse. Clever of him to jump the fence with no head, eh?

I took some proper pics which are on Nic's facebook page, but this one made me laugh after I saw it.

B is back in Llantwit and here for August until his official retirement. I have had to make room for him to put piles of shirts etc into the wardrobe, which has been a challenge, but which has been achieved.

One of my colleagues has her daughter's wedding on Saturday and we are going along to the church to see and sing. I am looking forward to it. Everyone is hoping for sunshine for them.

1 comment:

Boo and Trev said...

Ha ha! I've heard of headless horesmen but not headless horses. That is quite hilarious