About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got to work

I made it to work today.

The main roads are fine here now (for now). However, driving at a not unreasonable 40 mph I was overtaken (!!!- in these conditions) by a moron at a place in the road where the slush was at least 6 inches high in the middle of the road, and my car is now completely covered in filthy slush. I was completely blinded by the muck.

Really dangerous.

On the plus side he didn't get in front of the car in front of me, so he was only 10 yards or so ahead of me all the way to Barry.

Brian has arrived. Hooray!

It started to snow in Pembs and the forecast was bad. As Llandeloy is a long way from a main road, if he got snowed in he would be snowed in for a while, so he decided to travel today. Just as well, because there is lots of snow there now judging by the pictures on the news.

Kate is coming tomorrow. Hooray again.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

Sounds like it is coming together which is indeed a very good thing. There is always some moron going too fast for the conditions, isn't there. You would think the whole Darwinian thing would have sifted them out, but they seem to manage to procreate just enough.