About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Forgotten my list

I have just realised that I have totally forgotten to add the books I have read to my list for the last couple of months.

Ooops.

I shall have to try to remember what I have read.

I have just booked tickets to go and see Sound of Music (on stage) which I missed the last time it came to Cardiff.  The other tickets are for Swan Lake done by a Chinese company which will   not - I feel - be traditional.  Unfortunately we are seeing them only 1 week apart but.....

I am off out with Louise again tonight before I go off to Pembs on holiday.  One day and then freedom for 2 weeks.

2 comments:

oreneta said...

oooh, you read fast too, this is going to take some doing!

Boo and Trev said...

I think you will love the Sound of Music - it's better than the film and makes a bit more sense.