About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where is the sun?

Wednesday was so lovely, and now we seem to have gone back to winter. It is cold, it is a bit wet. The heating is still on. It is May. It is supposed to be spring - where is the warmth? I think I will go back into my Uggs for choir practice tonight because I suspect the church we rehearse in is going to be cold.

I have done my index and emailed it off This is a workshop with 7 other people so it will be interesting to see what other people have done, what terms they have chosen to list and why.

Other than that I have had a lazy day - well, a bit of housework, but not much.

Weekends are good.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

Weekends are very good indeed. Sorry about the cold though.