About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Computers again

The financial year end saga has gone up  -  and then down.

It has stabilised  in something we think will work.  It is going to be a lot of boring work in the short term, but if it works we will at least know what to do next year.

Then the internet died.  I was in the middle of doing something in work and then it just went - poof!

The guy from IT was puzzled because basically the system is refusing to recognise my  login.  It is giving me the cold shoulder - so we ended up being thwarted on that front as well.

Then I got a  phone call to say I had forgotten to send a document across with some invoices.  Good grief, even my brain isn't talking to me.

What a week!

No comments: