About Me

Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom
I am mother, librarian, avid reader, sf fan, writer (unpubished), singer(amateur), animal lover, needlewoman.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Concert went ok

The Saturday concert went ok, not great, but ok. Oddly I wrote a blog about it yesterday which seems to have vanished into the ether. We had a nice barbeque afterwards at Tom's house so the whole day was really pleasant.

Brian is moving house with College so the weekend was spent by him packing, and Sunday I gave a hand, and today I have brought back a car full of boxes and bubble wrap to assist.

My slug traps caught some slugs which was good, so I have poured more beer into them and hope to get more.

Other than that - nothing much happening

2 comments:

Adrian Jones said...

Glad concert went ok, must've been nerve wracking!

Mad that Brian's got to move at such short notice. Is it helpful if we take the piano (yours) sooner? Can always arrange for it to be brought up here now-ish if you like?

Also glad you're making headway with your pests - we heard the rats very briefly last night and then silence, praying the traps got them!!

Carl got off OK - me and Saff now holding the fort :(

xxxx

oreneta said...

Other than that, nothing happening. Sounds like enough to me. Glad the concert went off reasonably well anyway.

Even if you aren't catching many slugs, you are probably the host to some pleasantly tipsy monopods anyway!